Friday, July 10, 2009

:: What A Wonderful World!! ::

I have added spring to my stride today.. I can't help smiling from ear to ear.. I feel warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach.. hehehe..

Why am I feeling this way? Well, cant really pinpoint 1 exact reason, these maybe the contributing factors:

1) I ate a lot, I mean a lot of sushi's..

2) I bought a nice white work shirt.. (I have been eying it for quite some time now.. every time lalu esprit tu asik jeling je tapi tak beli2 gak..)

3) I watched a few good dvds before sleep last night.. (Big Stan, Vicky Christina Barcelona and How to lose friends and alienate people.. all feel good movies.. very nice..)

4) Had a very important meeting and the result is very very gooooddd!! (don't ask now.. will tell u more later, when its all confirmed in black and white.)

5) Found out that all my friends are really mature and they don't take sides.. (yey!!)

6) I saw a Hummer H3 in Bangi!!! Woohhooo!!! (I've always been a big fan of hummer. I think its the sexiest vehicle in the whole wide world. And I know I would look gorgeous driving it.. )

So basically that's it.. See how simple things can really make ur day? Below are pictures of the black hummer that I saw in bangi last nite.. Start drooling...

*pictures copyright of the car owner*

4 comments:

A RAY OF HOPE said...

I don't know why anybody would want a hummer in Malaysia!

Wife, Mother and Daughter said...

Well, a few of the obvious reasons would be:
1) the obvious sexiness
2) the obvious machoness
3) the prestige it potrays
4) the "sure-to-turn-head-because-its-not-many-in-malaysia" factor
5) the height..(so that people always 'look up' at you when ur driving..

duhh.. :)

A RAY OF HOPE said...

It's too big for Malaysian and it drink petrol like Homer drink duff beer!

Wife, Mother and Daughter said...

thats the whole point my dear friend.. Its big and macho.. hehe..
As for the petrol, well, hmm... (I got nothing for that.. )