Monday, June 29, 2009

:: The Little Things ::

Hello Beautiful People Of The World!!!

Ok today I've mixed up feelings about a lot of things. I went to sleep with a nice feeling.. the calmness and serenity that made me smile in my sleep. I woke up still feeling happy but within minutes, I got a phone call that annoyed me to the bone. Arrrgghhh!!!!

Well, anyway, There's no point dwelling into the negatives. So today's post is about those simple things that can make me smile even on my worst day.

My Family.. Not a big one, a powerful one nonetheless. Love and support are always offered and received. I am blessed!



Horses.. Especially this particular hunky horse called Perkasa. He knows just how to make me laugh even when I was crying. He loves to lick and are always happy to see me no matter what time it is.






Children and their earnest ways cheer me up anytime anywhere. Treat them with respect and you will get the same respect from them.








Lillies! Gorgeous lillies. The sight and smell of this heavenly flower never fail to make my heart skip a beat. Gorgeous!








Lately, this particular cat. She comes in everyday at around 10pm, goes straight upstairs, inspects the whole upper floor and then comes down by my side and just lay there as if its the most natural thing in the world. She would stay until I fall asleep and she's always gone in the morning.. I don't know where she comes from or what her name is. But I call her Anita..



So there you go.. I guess its true when they say the best things in life are free.. I am truly blessed.

Take care of each other peeps.. Luv ya!

2 comments:

A RAY OF HOPE said...

Alhamdulillah, everybody is blessed if only they know where to look.

On being annoyed, I quote to you the meaning of Surah Al Baqarah, Ayat 45:

"Nay, seek (God's) help with patient perseverance and prayer: It is indeed hard, except to those who bring a lowly spirit,-"

I always remind myself with this ayat whenever I'm mad, angry, sad and all those negative stuff.

Wife, Mother and Daughter said...

Thats very thoughtful of you my dear friend.. thank you.

i have a lot to learn and i welcome any advice from everyone..
thanks again..