Tuesday, June 23, 2009

:: Digigit Bobob ::

No, bobob is not a person. He's actually a horse. And of all the horses, I love those who like to lick and play with his mouth. So this Bobob likes to do just that.
Yesterday, I went to Kiara to visit him. As usual, I patted his mouth and he started licking my palm.. I paid no attention to him coz usually he would just lick away. But yesterday, after licking my palm for a while, he bit me! Arrgghh sakit gila!!
So skang tangan aku dah lebam kena gigit...
Hampeh!

6 comments:

Mimi said...

ouch!! x ble bygkan la mcm mana rasa digigit kuda.. hehehe

Wife, Mother and Daughter said...

hahaha..
usually kuda gigit main2 je.. but this particular horse gigit betul2 pula.. hehe.. maybe dia geram agaknya..

A RAY OF HOPE said...

Sorry didn't manage to drop in earlier. Life's a bit of hectic nowadays.

Congrats on quitting smoking. Welcome to the club! The first couple of weeks is tough. But by your second month the urge should be much less.

It will be tough, but hang on and don't give up. take my word for it. I'm nicotine free for almost 5 years now and I sometime still have the urge to smoke.

Wife, Mother and Daughter said...

wow.. thanks for the support.. i must admit the urge is definitely still there but ok la kot since i dont buy ciggie anymore..

and million thanks amryl for not taking sides. That shows your maturity. I really appreciate it my fren.

take care.

A RAY OF HOPE said...

Haha...you just destroyed my anonymity my dear friend. Now I shall never be known as the sarcastic, narcissistic sadist as how the world knew me, since I'm showing my emphatic nature...

Wife, Mother and Daughter said...

hahaha.. my bad.. i do apologize for that.