Thursday, May 28, 2009

:: Birthday Ogy ::

Hello gorgeous people of the universe.. 

Today, 28th May is my brother's birthday.. His name is Fauzi bin Jaafar and he's dearly called Ogy at home. 

What can I tell you about Ogy.. hmm.. he's a boy, i mean a man of few words.. Not as noisy as me of course.. to be exact, wayyy wayyy quieter than me. Since he was a little boy, he's always been referred to as the hindustani hero of the family. 

He's a phlegmatic, has always been great with money and a smile is always plastered on his face all the time. He's a great brother to me and Faetz and a great son to my parents. Compared to me, he caused very little problem at home. 

As a child, I remembered being overprotective of Ogy before Faetz was born. I protected him from the bullies at school, hugged him when he cried after being teased by his big brother (arwah Boy) and prepared his milk and made sure he had his afternoon nap. 

I did all this because of my natural instinct as a big sister. Little that I know, the brother whom I cared for when he was in his diapers turns out to be my protector now. 

Thank you ogy for being there for me. I am so proud of you and wish for only the best for your future. You are a wonderful person with wonderful things to offer the world. I am blessed to be you sister and thank you for being a great brother and a friend to me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OGY!

p/s: Ogy jaga mak n abah tau. Sentiasa ingat yg ogy skarang anak laki paling tua in the family. Sentiasa jaga hati dorang, hormati dorang, doakan dorang and jangan sekali2 lupa bagi mak abah a bit of your salary every month k.. lebih berkat rezeki ogy nanti. Kaklong doakan ogy panjang umur and murah rezeki. Kaklong sayang ogy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

babe..sangat sayu+terharu bc this..huhuhu..

Wife, Mother and Daughter said...

thanks for reading babe.. singgah2 la slalu..

Mimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mimi said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Fauzi... i remember him being your smiley but quiet brother :-)

And happy belated birthday to you too!

I'm sorry, i didn't know about ur brother's passing. my condolences to you and ur family. may he rest in peace... if u don't mind, (sorry, i'm being a bzbody) may i know when?

Wife, Mother and Daughter said...

Thanks Mimi..

Faizal passed away when he was in form 5. 1997, just before his SPM.. N its ok.. ur not being a busybody..

Take care k.