Wednesday, May 13, 2009

:: 30th Birthday Wishlist ::

This coming 31st i'm turning 30! OMG!! 30 Years Old!!

THIRTY!! 30!!

From 2G to 3G..

From 2 series to 3 series!

Well anyway, I'm seriously looking forward to apply whatever life had teach me for the past 29 years.

Since I've made this 'turning 3series' thingie such a big commotion, a lot of you have asked me what I wish for my birthday.. Other than the cliche 'i wanna be happy, i wanna have more friends and world peace' B.S, below is the long awaited birthday wishlist... Enjoy!!

1) Red Bean Bag (because the theme for my reading corner is red & white)

2)
Anna Sui Perfume

3)
Candace Bushnell Books (anything except sex & the city)


4)
Ariat endurance riding boots (without pig skin lining)


5)
D&G Light Blue perfume
6)
Pioneer DVD player (oh so in need of this one.. )


7)
A stallion horse (a white one would be great)


8)
A Hummer (a red H3 pleaseeee)



ok now I'm being silly.. So thats it..


p/s: for those who wanted to 'tong-tong' to buy my dream ikea tv bench, (u know who u are).. pls dont do that.. coz I've bought that already a few days back.. (naik wira je ko.. tapi aku kena dok blakang driver sbb menda tu terjulur dari depan sampai blakang.. haha klaka.. but now that I think of it.. it was actually quite dangerous.. ah well...)


Take care friends.. and take care of each other..


p/s 2: kengkawan (& cousin), aku cam agak sibuk sket, at least sampai 25th of this month. So ampun dan maaf kalau aku tak dpt nak melepak kat KL or PJ cam biasa.. sorry k..

No comments: