Tuesday, December 21, 2010

:: Our 'Proposal' Anniversary ::


We were first friends.. We were very close and were very comfortable with each other. Then suddenly our feelings changed. I started to miss him when I didnt talk to him.. He started to call me more often..

Then, exactly one year ago today, 21/12/2009, he proposed to me.. His words were simple, straight to the point.

He: Aku suka ko, ko suka aku tak?

Me: Suka..

He: Ok.. jom kawin.. aku dah boring aa bercinta lama2 tapi tak jadi apa..

Me: Ok..

I was thrilled! So in March we were officially engaged, in July, we were married..

Now, one year later, 21/12/2010,  i'm 4 weeks pregnant with his child! 

I am blessed!

To my dear hubby, Thank you for being there for me, thank you for working so hard for our family.. thank you for taking care of me.. thank you for being a man.. thank you for restoring my trust in men.. and most importantly, thank you for having me as your wife! I couldnt ask for more! 

I Love You Sayang!

10 comments:

nadya.s said...

happy anniversary korang. hv a great goos life always..

buat baby byk2..boleh rotate2 tolong jaga bundle king, time mak ayah gi scuba.. hehehe~!

A RAY OF HOPE said...

congrats to both of you. jaga diri and makan. stay healthy..physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually..

Wife, Mother and Daughter said...

nad: thanks babe! doakan everything goes smoothly k.. pasal anak banyak tu tah la.. hahaha.. kang susah lak mak ayah nak gi scuba.. ehehhe

Wife, Mother and Daughter said...

Amryl, thanks.. still very early i know.. some people kata jangan announce it yet.. but i'm just excited!! heeee... & will do.. take care..

Aapitz said...

congrats dear...waahh, double celebration nie...

Anyway..wishing you a wonderful journey ahead...

Part propose tuh aku suker...cute ok..sgt straight forward..hehee

Anonymous said...

congrats apai.. lama dh jadik silent reader skrang mau comment sebab im happy for u!!!
- linad-

your hubby said...

awww so sweet sayang!!!!!!!! i love you more !!!happy anniversary!!!!25hb org cuti,kita dating nak??one whole day!!..special for you!!

Apai said...

Aapitz: thank u so much.. straight forward je senang kan..org pon paham, takyah pening kepala.. hhehehe

Apai said...

Linad: Beb, mekasih bebanyak sebab sudi baca blog aku.. singgah2 selalu k..

Your Wife said...

Ayed: Its a date!!