Tuesday, August 11, 2009

:: Men In Uniform ::

I still remember when I was working this flight (KUL-BKI), and it was full of ATM passengers, in uniform. From the young to the old, from the encik to the tuan, they all look oh so yummy. I couldn't help smiling throughout the entire flight. I became the giggly stewardess that I always hate to see..

I don't know whats wrong with me but I am a sucker for men in uniform. I find them irresistibly charming. In my flying days I was very much aware of my weakness for these kind of men.. but now that i have quit and seldom that I run into my friends in their uniforms, I have sort of forgotten my uniform obsession..

Until yesterday, when i saw a picture of capt B in his uniform. It was posted in FB and he was tagged in his uniform. OMG! suddenly i could feel my knee weakened and if i wasn't sitting down, i could have fell flat on my behind.

I love men in uniform!!! how can i not be? just look at these pictures and you tell me if they don't look good..





OK now, start salivating..


2 comments:

nadya.s said...

hi appai

hai appai


how bout my lil'bro.. kacak tak dia dalam uniform?

Wife, Mother and Daughter said...

hi beb..

tak perasan ko bg comment... ur lil bro memang sentiasa kacak.. dengan uniform lagi la kacak!! uhuu