Friday, July 31, 2009

:: Shopaholic!! ::

Hello beautiful people of the world!!

I've been very happy these past weeks as I feel that my life is finally on its track. I laughed a lot, I talked a lot, and I shopped a lot. And I really mean a lot! Its scary to even think of the things I've bought this past week.. *shiver*

Well, anyway, the way I look at it, I'm contributing to the economy of our country.. I keep the money rolling. They declare 'sale', I support it. Simple as that.

What if there's no one like me? The clothes in the boutiques would be out of season because everyone refuses to spend, then they had to be returned to the manufacturer for quarter of the original price.. then these boutiques would suffer losses and eventually had to shut down.. when all the major boutiques shut down, big shopping complexes, which the government built with a lot of our money, in a hope to gain more money, had to be closed down when all the boutiques cant afford the rent.. then what will happen to Malaysia?

What will happen if the KLCC (where I spent a big chunk of my money in) is no longer making money? How are they gonna pay the gardeners? What will happen to the park when there's no gardeners? Eventually when the KLCC garden is not maintained, it will turn into a jungle.. and there are bound to be wild animals in the jungle.. What if the animals like tigers and snakes attack our children? Just because people don't wanna spend?

No thanks.. I'm saving the children and the country from all this... I'm spending!

So lets shop!! La Senza is having a great sale now.. Come on down!

2 comments:

A RAY OF HOPE said...

Ergghh...somehow your economic theory might be sound but the application of it is pretty flawed ;)

Wife, Mother and Daughter said...

hahaha.. i dont even wanna start arguing about the economy with the expert.. (hint: you).