Sunday, December 28, 2008

:: Its Been A While ::

It has been a while since I blog, hasn't it? Truth is a lot has happened.

Last 13th Dec was my company's dinner. I was one of the committee member and was suppose to be one of the hosts. I was suppose to shine and make myself know among the 2000 employees of the company. However, something that i couldn't get out of came up and I missed the rehearsal. So in the end they replaced me with another girl. I was crushed by the last minute replacement but most of all, I was crushed because I let my team down. And seeing the disappointment on their faces just broke my heart. Tapi takpe. I did shine. Maybe not as bright, but I did shine nonetheless. hehe..

I'll post the pictures of the dinner when I finally got my hands on them.

In the meantime, take care peeps.

If I dont see u, happy new year! And Selamat Menyambut Awal Muharam.. Happy Holidays!

No comments: