Wednesday, January 6, 2010

:: Alhamdulillah ::

An interesting job offer just presented itself in front of him yesterday.. Doing something that he's good at.

I for one is excited for him. Partly because it somehow will lessen his worries and burden.. And partly because it proves my point that monies and your thoughts work exactly opposite ways. When you worry too much, you will actually push the money away and when you go with the flow and not think too much about it, money will suddenly come from all directions. Just gotta have faith!

That being said, I cant help feeling anxious. I worry....

Now is the perfect time to remember what my sifoo used to say..
"99% of your worries never materialize!"
In fact, sometimes the negative thoughts are actually the work of the devil.. (so calm down apai!)

I guess I have to prepare myself.. I dont think I'll be seeing him that much, now that he's doing two jobs.. Ah well, as long as he treats me as sweet as he does now, I'm fine with it.. And besides, I've always admire and adore guys who work hard. Another point in my 'characteristics of my dream guy' ticked!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alhamdulillah!!thank you Allah!thank you sayang!

Faizah said...

I still worry sometimes but i trust that u will be cautious...