Monday, November 30, 2009

:: Rekindling Old Memories ::

Is it worth it to rekindle an old flame? Or is it easier just to find someone new with a clean slate?


I recently met a guy whom I have lost contact with since 7 years ago. We had a brief 'i like u, u like me' moment which we didn't really act upon. We were both young and were still trying to find ourselves and were not really serious in finding our partners in life. So finally we went our separate ways..

Time goes by and to be honest, I have forgotten all about him. Until recently. He found me on FB. (surprise, surprise..). We chatted for a while and yesterday we decided to meet up.

Seeing him again is refreshing. We have both matured, we have both gone thru a few lessons in life and we have both know (roughly) what we want to pursue. We chatted for the longest time.

Am I gonna have a relationship with this guy? I don't know.

Am I ready for a new relationship? I don't think so. (at least not now)

Do I want him as a friend? For sure.


I guess time will tell if we are really meant to be together..

Take care folks. Enjoy life!


6 comments:

A RAY OF HOPE said...

Unfortunately I can't give any advice or opinion on this matter, since in matter of love I really have no wide or great experience.

My first love is my only love and I'm married to her. But what I can share is my observation in life. That is, sometime it can be so ridiculously simple. Other time it can be so incredibly complicated.

Faizah said...

u are one lucky man to have a wife & a lover like yours. And i wish for only the best to both of u.. (cant wait to see your little juniors.. hehe)

and thanks for the support. I have had my fair share of heartaches and i seriously pray and hope that my happy ending is just around the corner..

A RAY OF HOPE said...

In-Sya Allah in March, if everything is ok, me and the wife will have a new member of the family.

Btw, happiness is what we make of it. Be happy, do not fall into the trap of despair lest despair takes over your life.

Faizah said...

yey!! i'm so happy for u. I totally agree with u on the happiness. Sometimes what we think might make us happy, is the thing that makes us miserable.

Always look on the bright side right? and always be grateful.

again, congrats to u n mimi..

Unknown said...

take 1 day at a time.. if it's meant 2 b... it'll happen even without trying... d important thing is dat ur happy n he's happy n d both of u r compatible with each other.. den no matter wat happens u guys can work things out....

Faizah said...

ermm... i dont think i dengan dia kot.. he has to resolve his issues first i think. n dont want to complicate my life.
n ur right, if its meant to be, its meant to be..

thanks spike..