Wednesday, November 19, 2008

:: First Of Million Posts ::

Hi there Beautiful people..

Life throws you curveballs sometimes, its acceptable. I've been thrown a few curveballs lately and one of them forced me to change my blog to this one here.

Yup I'm a bit sad about it all but when I asked myself, whats the worst that can happen? Nothing much really.

So here I am, starting again, in my life, my career, my passion as well as my blog.

I officially declare that anything posted from the older blog is no longer from me. Thats an impostor!

(I guess its true when they say "imitation is the highest compliment"). To that someone who is trying to be me in the blogging world, thank you.. I'm flattered beyond words.

Take care peeps..

3 comments:

Izham Miyake said...

Appai,

Tenno here.. becoming the first to comment in your blog.

Nanti i update the link in my blog eh.. rushing lah...

take care..

A RAY OF HOPE said...

All the best for the new blog. I leave you with a short poem.

Never mind the fools,
never mind the hypocrites,
follow your hearts' true,
and your soul will be at peace.

Wife, Mother and Daughter said...

thanks Tenno & Amryl..

Tenno, whenever ur in KL could u pls call me.. I think I need to talk to you about something.. nothing serious tho..

Take care u guys..