Monday, May 7, 2012

:: My Birthday Month 2012 ::

My dream birthday cake! :)


Salam gorgeous!

Well, as most of you probably not aware of (because I am no longer your friend in FB and therefore no more reminders of my birthday) this month is the month of my birthday. 31st of May to be exact. And in conjunction, I will be writing about my life all this month. About things I love, things I hate, things I dream about, anything and everything about ME ME ME!!! Muahahahaha..


If you like it, read. If you dont, just click on the 'x' button on the left top corner of your screen (or top right corner if you're still using windows) to close your browser. Simple as that.

So stay tuned.. More self centered posts coming!

2 comments:

absolutely emy said...

(-_-)y Like most of your entry..
Be happy.. I will read your entry until the last full-stop.. walaupun panjang berjela.. InsyaAllah..

Wife, Mother and Daughter said...

yeyy! Thank you Emy..