Tuesday, March 6, 2012

:: Don't Add Me on Facebook! ::

Hey All,

Its kinda sad I know, but I have to reactivate my FB account.. Arrgghh!! I am one of the administrators for my company's group page (we use it for internal announcement too since not everybody checks their email anymore but they check their FB a few times a day) so as the PR person, I have to be managing the page. A few of my colleagues suggest I create another email and another FB account.. and just dont add anybody.. but I think I should just re-acivate my account and remove everyone. That way, I dont have to create a new email address.. hmmm...

So friends, I have to remove everyone except my mom and dad (coz they upload ziqri's photos once in a while.. so..). No heart feelings ya.. And please dont add me.. It kills me to decline any one of you.. If you wanna stay in touch, just visit my blog regularly ok.. I write regularly now since I longer spend so much time on FB.. Or, you can follow me via twitter..

There goes my dream to become invisible..

Good night dear friends..

p/s: i cant believe its actually real hard to remove friends.. i have to click and unfriend one by one!! OMG!!! (isnt there any way i can just select multiple users and click delete?) maybe its better to just create another account.. Darn!

No comments: