Monday, February 20, 2012

:: Separation Anxiety ::

Salam wonderful people of the world!

You know what they say about separation anxiety.. (you dont? read here) Your baby will cry his lungs out when separated from you.. Your baby becomes clingy.. Basically your baby knows who's who in his life..


My baby is now 6 months old and going thru this separation anxiety. He becomes anxious when I leave the room. Truthfully, its rather flattering knowing you're number one in his world. It's good to feel important and needed! i dont mind this at all!.

But if I'm being totally honest, I am the one who's going thru a more severe separation anxiety. I think of him all the time when he's not around, I look at his pictures every minute, I carry his small rattle toy in my handbag everywhere i go..  I miss him every second!! the difference is I cant cry and shout everytime I miss him.. I have to be the adult.. but the truth is, I miss him!















MOMMY HEART FAIZAL ZIQRI!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

babe,lebat sgt rambut ziqri.bestnyaaaa.anak i jarang2,halus je rambut.xsabo nk tggu panjang.hihi

Wife, Mother and Daughter said...

haah babe! sangat lebat.. pastu tercacak2.. tu yang kena botakkan tu.. takut dia panas plak.. tapi rambut ziqri kasar malia.. nasib baik lelaki.. airis pompuan, kena la rambut halus sket.. hehe