Friday, December 11, 2009

:: The Wonderful Beginning ::

This is a story about a wonderful beginning after an awful abrupt ending. Remember what I said about blessing in disguise? About the rainbow after the rain.. About the silver lining?

Well, I have found my first silver lining. The cause for the extra spring in my bounce.

He makes me laugh all the time. Calms me down when I'm nervous. He proves that you can really be in love with your best friend.

Whenever I'm with him I feel safe, I feel relaxed and I feel beautiful.

Thank you sayang, for just being you.

p/s: I really have no idea what I should get him for his birthday this coming 25th.. Darn!

2 comments:

A RAY OF HOPE said...

Glad to know that you're happy :)

Faizah said...

Thanks bro.. I'm just gonna enjoy this happy feeling for a bit.. n take things slow for a change. Didn't they say only fools rush in? hehe