Wednesday, December 30, 2009

:: Love or Infatuation ::


Today, while i was doing nothing at work, (no, not because I dont have any new assignments but because my spirit is already stepping into the new year and the up coming bbq session at my crib) when FB was kinda quiet because everybody is on leave already, i idly read through a few of my favourite blogs. My BFF's blog is one of them. I stumbled into this quote. I think its very interesting and like all interesting things, it should be shared with everyone or it looses its appeal.. So here goes..

Oh btw, thanks to NADYA for posting this in the first place.. Luv u babe!


INFATUATION is instant desire. It is one set of glands calling to another.

LOVE is friendship that has caught fire. It takes root and grows – 1 day at a time.


INFATUATION is marked by a feeling of insecurity. You’re excited and eager, but not genuinely happy. There are nagging doubt, unanswered questions, that might spoil the dream.
LOVE is quiet understanding and the mature acceptance of imperfection. It is real. it gives you strength and grows beyond you.


INFATUATION lacks confidence. When he/she’s away, you wonder if s/he’s cheating. Sometimes you check.
LOVE means trust. You are calm, secure and unthreatened. S/he feels the trust, and it makes her/him even more trustworthy.


INFATUATION might lead you to do things you’ll regret later, but
LOVE never will.


LOVE is an upper. It makes you look up. It makes you think up, it makes you a better person than you were before.

~Ann Landers

p/s: based on this, I must say that I'm definitely in love.. hehe..

2 comments:

nadya.s said...

sama2 kasih.

i just found out the opposite, im YET TO FIND LOVE..muahaha!!

Wife, Mother and Daughter said...

my prediction is that u will be in love with one of your male best friends.. hehe.. u never know babe.. mana lah tau.. i love u so i wish only happiness for u this coming year..