Sunday, February 8, 2009

:: First of Many Jobs ::

I have my own business now.. (hooray!!) Its a souvenir supply business which I initially started with two more partners. However, because of some unforeseen circumstances, we parted ways. I was crushed but I had to go on.


Anyway, my first job was with an event company who was planning a family day for Bank Pembangunan. I got to supply them stuff like paper fan and a few souvenirs. Mind you, I don't have any cash whatsoever. I had to borrow left, right, front and back to pay the supplier.


I had to go for meetings with client, liaise with supplier, pick up and deliver items from Jln Genting Klang to KL a few times, lift heavy items up and down the supplier's and client's office, all while still working 8 to 5.


It was not easy.. seriously not easy..


So today was the actual event in zoo negara & I decided to help out. OMG!! It was extremely tiring!! But the good thing is, I got a few more contacts and a lot more business opportunities. So that's why boys and girls, be humble to help out & never compromise on quality!


Ok now I cant even lift my finger to type. So if you'll excuse me, I need my beauty sleep now..


Take care peeps.. Luv Ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

usahawan berjaya laaa...mantap!da kaye jgn lpe kwn2..banje makan..ahaha

Zetty said...

wooohooo! congratulations woman. wishing you all the best and semoga dapat project besar2 lagik in the future :)